Vistas de página en total

martes, 20 de diciembre de 2011

Petition Letter

Dear local authorities:
Kolkata is one of the most notorious examples of the way in which problems are created when cities grow so quickly.
I have noticed that Kolkata is 10 metres above the sea level that's why it has a big problem with over a quarter million people sleeping on the floor
I write this letter because the goverment of India have to change this situation ,I recognise that India is a very poor country, but they can make little houses for each family,I hope they will do it.
People deserve to have a better life and better houses because they work too much but they earn too little money.
I think that the goverment have to offer better jobs and better homes.
Thanks for your attention
Mateo Rial

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario